1. Reading books 2. Excursions 3. Debating
1.సహచరత్వం ( Association )
2.సమయపాలన ( Time management )
3.ధ్యానం ( Meditaion )
Avoiding the phrase “I don’t have time...”,will soon help you to realize that you do have the time needed for just about anything you choose to accomplish in life.
(CHARACTERISTICS OF TIME)
1.Time is a unique resource.
2.It is available in continuous stream and is never absent
3.We are forced to spend it and once lost is lost for ever
4.Today never comes again.
5.There is no substitute for time.
6.It can not be stored or accumulated.
7.It is available all round the clock.
How do I change?
* If I feel depressed I will sing.
* If I feel sad I will laugh.
* If I feel ill I will double my labour.
* If I feel fear I will plunge ahead.
* If I feel inferior I will wear new garments.
* If I feel uncertain I will raise my voice.
* If I feel poverty I will think of wealth to come.
* If I feel incompetent I will think of past success.
* If I feel insignificant I will remember my goals.
* "Today I will be the master of my emotions".